1. The crawler type compost turner belongs to the ground pile fermentation mode, which is the most economical mode of saving soil and human resources at present.
2. The material needs to be piled up into a stack, then the material is stirred and crushed at regular intervals by the turning machine, and the decomposition of organic matter will be under aerobic conditions.
3. It also has a broken function, which greatly saves time and labor force, making the production efficiency and product quality of the organic fertilizer plant improved significantly, and the cost reduced greatly.
4. When the turning machine works, the sludge, sticky chicken manure and other materials can be well stirred with the fungus and straw powder, creating a better aerobic environment for the fermentation of materials.
5. It not only ferments faster than deep groove type, but also effectively prevents the production of harmful and odorous gases such as hydrogen sulfide, amine gas and indole during fermentation, which is in line with environmental production requirements.
Tongda crawler type compost turner has the following characteristics:
1. The operation is easier and the hydraulic directional type was eliminated; save the site, artificial, diesel, shorten the working time, advanced the fermentation cycle.
2. This product has been turned over and separated by soft start. (The other domestic products of the same kind use iron for iron hard clutch, which has a serious damage to the chain, bearing and shaft).
3. Installed front hydraulic push plat, so it is no need to manually take the whole pile.
4. Cylinder hydraulic lifting.
1. The bio-organic manure turning machine is a bio-organic fertilizer made of livestock and poultry manure, agricultural waste, sugar mill filter sludge, sludge, domestic garbage, etc. through the principle of oxygen-consuming fermentation to make it green and environmentally friendly and improve the soil quality.
2. It can reach one day of heating, 3-5 days of deodorization, sterilization (can completely kill insects and eggs in feces, etc.), and fertilizer is made in 7 days.
3. It is faster and more efficient than other Mechanical methods of fermentation.
4. According to customer requirements can also add some auxiliary facilities, such as automatic sprinklers, etc.